Spam getting in my inbox
Since I use Gmail, I have little spam delivered into my inbox. Yet, for a couple of days, some spam manage to avoid the Gmail anti-spam.
- Mrs amoussou requests my bank details to help to transfer $4.2 million. Of course, I would get some of it afterwards her my bank details
- Heifner Imbach reads the bible for me, and inadvertently joins a virus as a devil gift
- Conseils santé sells very cheap medicine
- B2D1 thinks I should get ready for my email marketing campaign
- and the list goes on…; Have spammers found a leak in gmail anti-spam filter?