Is SharePoint as feature-poor as it used to be?
When I was working on SharePoint, I was shocked to see the gap between the rich marketing slides on one hand and the poor feature set on the other hand.
Apparently, this hasn’t changed, if I take a look at the number of blogs that promote Sharepoint but which are hosted on a better Web content management system (usually WordPress)
- http://blogs.technet.com/b/tothesharepoint/ NOT hosted on SarePoint
- The Sharepoint guy http://blogs.msdn.com/b/uksharepoint/ NOT hosted on Sharepoint
- Mastykarz Sharepoint MVP, hosted on WordPress
- http://www.sharepointblog.co.uk/ hosted on WordPress
- http://sharepointdragons.com/ powered by WordPress
- http://notes2sharepoint.org/ powered by wordpress
People: eat your own food! Why don’t you do some WordPress consulting instead?